Hey, I'm Rebecca! I currently study computer science at Northeastern University in Boston, MA. I absolutely love it - I love designing, creating, and solving problems (check out some of my projects here)! However, programming can sometimes be all-consuming, so this site serves not only as a portfolio, but also as a creative outlet where I can share my excitement about hobbies such as cooking, writing, and music.
I feel like short "about me" blurbs can never paint an accurate picture. Instead, you can learn more about me based on:
What I'm doing right now
- social distancing in Boston, MA with two rad roomates
- getting better at running
- working on this site!
- figuring out how to cook
- reading Atomic Habits by James Clear
Things I get excited about easily
- minimalism and intentional living
- modern architecture
- anything that promotes efficiency
- unique website layouts
Some fun facts
- most of my emails contain at least 2 exclamation marks
- I'm the youngest of 4 children
- my puns are dad-level
- I create a lot of lists
- my phone perpetually has a black and white filter to make it less distracting
- limit of my height at time = ∞ is 5'